There’s a little game that the other bloggers in UBC have been playing called Tag and today I got tagged by Patricia Swanepoel at Living Life, My Way. Thank you Patricia! Like you, I was struggling with what to do for today’s post!
The rules are simple. There are only four of them:
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for me in her post.
3. Create 11 new questions to ask those who I’m going to tag.
4. Tag 11 people on the Facebook page with a link to this point.
1. What is the best and worst memory of your childhood?
Best memories were summers spent at my grandparents’ cottage across from a lake. Worst memories were my parents’ separation and divorce.
2. Who was your first crush?
Ed in kindergarten and we’re still friends 50 years later!
3. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
Australia, no doubt about it.
4. What is your idea of paradise?
Sitting on a beach under a palm tree with a Margarita in one hand and a good book in the other.
5. What is the most important thing you have every done in your life?
I’ve tried to be a good person and live by the golden rule.
6. What are six words your friends would use to describe you?
loyal, caring, sensitive, funny, smart, slightly paranoid
7. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
My high school math teacher because he made learning interesting and fun.
8. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
Stop the hate.
9. If you were to be reincarnated, what would you come back as?
A Gibbs’ dog. (My bff’s family treat their dogs very well!)
10. Who is the most important person in your life?
My mother, even though she passed away 10 years ago next month. She’s my hero. In the ‘60s she was brave enough to leave an alcoholic husband and take her daughters to start a better life.
11. Do you have any pets? What are they and what are your most favorite memories of them?
I had a dog, she died two years ago. She was a Golden Retreiver mix – her mother was a full bred Golden, her father was a one night stand. Since my name is Candy I decided to name her Hershey Kisses. Then I could say, “I’m Candy and this is Hershey.” Not everybody got it!
My 11 questions:
- Name 3 things that are always with you.
- What’s your weather like right now?
- Have you ever been in car wreck?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- Do you like sushi?
- Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
- What are you planning to do today?
- When was the last time you cried?
- What is your perfect pizza topping?
- Have you ever pulled an all-nighter?
- Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?