My photo club, Foto Friends, met a couple of times since we last spoke so I have some pictures to share. Monday I went to a local site with my BFF to take pictures of the sandhill cranes who always stop in Gainesville when migrating, to spend a couple of months with their cow friends! We had a blast but I can’t show those photos until next month’s meeting. Here’s one to tide you over.
The theme for the fall assignment was: Everybody Loves Curves. We had to submit 10 pictures with something curved in them. I submitted the following:
1. First I focused on the curve of the palms across the street.
2. Then I focused on the curve of the crepe myrtle in my yard.
3. This is a cast iron decoration hanging on a fence. Here I focused on the curve itself.
4. I also focused on the shadow of the curve.
5. This is part of a mobile, with curves, in my yard.
6. The entire curvy mobile.
7. I passed this tree and thought “curves!”
8. The curve of the curb in a cul-de-sac.
9. Yard art with curves.
10. And, of course, clouds with curves!
This assignment was a bit difficult for me. See if you can find things with curves in your area!